Browsing Tag


What English Language Proficiency Tests University Admissions Accept?

February 5, 2018

If you are an international student and English is not your first language, then one of the core documents that you need to submit when applying to a university or a college, where English is the medium of teaching, is proof of English language proficiency.

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.netThere are many types of English language proficiency tests that are accepted by universities and colleges worldwide. Some countries accept one test more than the others like USA for example, accepts TOFEL as the main English test for admission whilst in Europe, IELTS is more popular. Universities & colleges in Canada for example accepts both and some other tests as well.

Continue Reading